Answered By: Valerie Perry
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015     Views: 23

Many of the UK Librarians and staff have created tailored  webpages called Research Guides for academic subjects and Course Guides for courses to assist students with using library resources and services.. I believe you may be looking for Course Guides located at See if your course is listed. If not, check the subject-based Research Guides which are browsable on the left hand side of the same page.



Related Topics

Live Chat