Ask Us: Research Help at UK Libraries
|Email Phone In-Person Consultation
Medical Center patrons should use MCL Ask-a-Librarian.
- Send any requests/questions via the LibAnswers question box above or to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Send problems concerning e-journal, e-book, and database access to email@example.com.
- Response is usually within the same day (allowing for holidays and weekends).
- You can also send email questions to campus libraries and the Agricultural Information Center's Ask Us service.
Other Help Resources
Contact UK Libraries - Contact information for UK Libraries' Departments and Campus Libraries.
- Off-Campus Access - For access to databases, ejournals and more from off-campus.
- Research Guides and more - Online help resources geared to different subject areas, specific courses, and specialized databases.
- How to Borrow Library Materials
- Glossary of Library Terms
- Library Forms - Various online forms to use to make requests of UK Libraries (e.g., Meeting Room Requests).
- Configure your devices for on-campus wireless access
- On-campus Wireless Printing
Other Ways to Ask Questions
- Call us:
- Via SMS: TXT your question
to (859) 904-2733