Ask Us: Research Help at UK Libraries
|Email Phone In-Person Consultation
Medical Center patrons should use MCL Ask-a-Librarian.
Contact UK Libraries - Contact information for UK Libraries' Departments and Campus Libraries.
- Send any requests/questions via the LibAnswers question box above or to email@example.com .
- Send problems concerning e-journal, e-book, and database access to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Response is usually within the same day (allowing for holidays and weekends).
- You can also send email questions to campus libraries.
Online Help: Guides and Instructions
- Student Printing - UK's help page on printing.
- Off-Campus Access - Instructions for off-campus access to restricted electronic resources.
- Research Guides and more - Online help resources geared to different subject areas, specific courses, and specialized databases.
- How to Borrow Library Materials - Learn what you'll need to borrow materials from UK Libraries.
- Glossary of Library Terms - A list of terms often used in libraries and academic research.
- Library Forms - Various online forms to use to make requests of UK Libraries (e.g., Meeting Room Requests).
- Configure your devices for on-campus wireless access - UK's help page on wireless access.
Other Ways to Ask Questions
- Call us:
- Via SMS: TXT your question
to (859) 904-2733